- Accommodation & Reception on Site
- Air Conditioned
- Cleaning service twice a week
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet
If your idea of a perfect holiday is a villa located in the middle of a fabulous vineyard producing some of the finest Chianti and Supertuscan wines in the world, then Villa Felciai and its twin sister villa, Casa Fabbri located two hundred meters away, are two of the best ways to experience what we call Authentic Tuscany!
Offering old-world traditional Tuscan charm, these two Chianti villas separately or together provide the perfect authentic Tuscan holiday and are perfect for family reunions, retreats, and intimate weddings.
Villa Felciai, with its charming 11 bedrooms/11 bathrooms, is an authentic Tuscan villa built by the famous Medici family to house their soldiers fighting the Sienese army during their many skirmishes in the 1500s. Originally restored in the 1990s the villa’s owner did a renovation and bought new furniture for Felciai in 2013 to create a warm and inviting vacation home for those who want to enjoy the Tuscan life style.
The owners of TuscanDream have recently vacationed here – and found Villa Felciai to be comfortable and very well located, as it is in an area rich with fine dining options, beautiful scenery and it’s a short drive to Siena, and Florence, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Cortona, and the beach. All these places are easily reached within an hour. Horseback riding is nearby and the factory outlets are approximately half an hour’s drive.
Villa Felciai has a lovely private swimming pool; and the owner built a new stone pool deck in 2014 and surrounded it with very comfortable pool furniture and umbrellas.
The pool has brilliant views over the vineyard dotted rolling hills of Chianti. There is a large yard and if you stand quietly in the morning you will see deer, wild boars, and porcupine walking casually through the fields as well as the owner’s horses grazing across the way!
2023 Rental Prices:
- 7 nights stay – 13,600 Euros
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Continental Breakfast
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- English Breakfast – 10 euros per person
- Heating is extra – an average of 170 euros per day
- Mandatory cleaning help – 3 hours for 3 days a week at 15 Euros per hour
- Final cleaning 250 euros
- Security Deposit – 600 euros
- Local Regional Tax – 1,50 euro per person for a maximum of 4 days starting from the age of 11
- Concierge service for planning your week & and pre and post villa stay travel services
Pool open from May 1st to Sept 30th