- Accommodation & Reception on Site
- Air Conditioned
- Cleaning service twice a week
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet
If your idea of a perfect holiday is a villa located in the middle of a fabulous vineyard producing some of the finest Chiantis and Supertuscan wines in the world, then Villa Felciai and its twin sister villa, Villa Fabbri. located two hundred meters away, are two of the best ways to experience what we call Authentic Tuscany!
Offering old-world traditional Tuscan charm, these two Chianti villas separately or together provide the perfect authentic Tuscan holiday and are perfect for family reunions and weddings.
Sleeping 22 people, the charming 11 bedroom villa. Villa Felciai was built by the famous Medici family to house their soldiers fighting the Sienese army during their many skirmishes in the 1500s. Originally restored in the 1990s, The villa’s owner did a renovation and bought new furniture for Felciai in 2013 to create a warm and inviting vacation home for those who want to enjoy authentic Tuscan life.
The owners of TuscanDream have recently vacationed here – and found Villa Felciai to be comfortable and very well located, as it is in an area rich with fine dining options, beautiful scenery and it’s a short drive to Siena, and Florence, San Gimignano, Arezzo, and Cortona are all easily reached within an hour. Horseback riding is nearby and the factory outlets are approximately half an hour’s drive.
Villa Felciai has a lovely private swimming pool; and the owner built a new stone pool deck in 2014 and surrounded it with very comfortable pool furniture and umbrellas.
The pool has brilliant views over the vineyard dotted rolling hills of Chianti. There is a large yard and if you stand quietly in the morning you will see deer, wild boars, and porcupine walking casually through the fields as well as the owner’s horses grazing across the way!
2020 Rental Prices:
- High Season (May 16th – September 19h, April 4th – April 18th, Dec 29th/Jan 9th 2021)
7,500 Euros per week
- Low Season 7,000 Euros per week
Pool open from May 1st to Sept 30th
2021 Rental Prices:
All the bathrooms will be redone in the winter 2020-2021 and it will be possible to rent the villa for less than 1 week
High Season – May – September 2021
- 4 nights stay – 7500 euros
- 5 nights stay – 9500 euros
- 6 nights stay – 10500 euros
- 7 nights stay – 12000 euros
Low Season – October 2021 – April 2022
- 2 nights stay – 4000 euros
- 3 nights stay – 5000 euros
- 4 nights stay – 6500 euros
- 5 nights stay – 8000 euros
- 6 nights stay – 9500 euros
- 7 nights stay – 11000 euros
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Continental Breakfast
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- English Breakfast – 10 euros per person
- Heating is extra – an average of 170 euros per day
- Mandatory cleaning help – 3 hours for 3 days a week at 15 Euros per hour
- Final cleaning 250 euros
- Security Deposit – 600 euros
- Local Regional Tax – 1,50 euro per person for a maximum of 4 days starting from the age of 11