- Accommodation & Reception on Site
- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Office with telephone, fax, internet access and Computer facilities
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
- Workout Room with Cardiovascular and weight equipment
The charming villa Sole del Chianti is a nine-bedroom + 2 bedroom in the annex air-conditioned Tuscan villa with spa and vineyard nestled in the lush vineyards of Chianti just outside the picturesque town of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, in close proximity to both Florence and Siena.
Built in the early 19th century this elegant Tuscan Chianti villa with a spa and wellness center, features well-proportioned bedrooms, comfortable communal areas, and a fabulous swimming pool.
TuscanDream has had nothing but rave reviews on this amazing villa from the guests we have sent there – and it comes as no surprise! Sole del Chianti is an absolutely delightful villa! What with Villa Sole del Chianti luscious grounds and its proximity to Florence, Siena, and all the other tourist attractions to Tuscany, Villa Sole del Chianti is perfect for weddings and family reunions. The villa can easily accommodate forty people for an inside ceremony, and up to 150 guests for an outdoor wedding.
You can have a fabulous vacation without leaving this Tuscan villa with spa & vineyard, as Sol del Chianti has wonderful views in a comfortable and relaxed setting. However, for those who want an active vacation – you’ve come to the right place! Tennis and horseback riding is available less than five minutes’ drive from the villa. There are challenging and beginner bike paths and for those who want to relax we can secure electric bikes!
Vespa tours can leave from the villa as can Hot Air Balloons. Florence, with its treasure trove of museums, including the Uffizi Gallery, l’Accademia, the Pitti Palace and the Bargello are a half-hour away, while Siena and its Museo dell Opera del Duomo is a just off the famous Palazzo del Campo. The factory outlets in Ragello, boasting Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, and many more are located in nearby Regello. You are in the heart of Chianti wine country and there are countless wine tastings which can be scheduled at hundreds of marvelous wineries – some of which are internationally famous and others are merely hidden gems of Tuscany!
Golf is not far and for those who are like us, and want to eat their way across Tuscany at our amazing restaurants, there are some sensational restaurants nearby including the highly recommended Ristorante Al Macereto in San Donato val Pesa. There is also a fabulous spa in the Castello del Nero Hotel on the via Spicciano.
To see if Villa Sole del Chianti is available on the dates you are interested in please click here – Availability Villa Sole del Chianti
Annex – Adjacent to the main Villa there is also an annex with 2 bedrooms sharing 1 bathroom.
It was built out of the interior of what was originally the barn of the farm. It consists of a large living room with fireplace, sofas and Satellite Tv, kitchen equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher, and washing machine, one double bedroom, one twin-bedded room, bathroom with shower and bathtub (shared bathroom).
What is unique to the cottage is the large loggia, the private garden, and direct access to the swimming pool.
The Cottage is open only for rent up to 20 People.
Sole del Chianti’s large outdoor pool, with its dedicated entrance and waterfall onto the valley below, is absolutely beautiful. The pool is highlighted by a large mosaic tiled whirlpool and offers a stunning panoramic view over the scenic vineyards and valley below.
– Sleeping 20 people – 10 bedrooms
- Peak Season (June 1st – August 31st) 16,000 Euros
- High Season (March 30th – April 6th, May 4th – June 1st, August 31st – September 28th, Dec 21st – Jan 4th 2025) 14,000 Euros per week
- Mid Season (April 6th – May 4th & September 28th – October 26h ) 12,000 Euros per week
- Low Season (Jan 6th – March 30th & October 26th – Dec 21st ) 11,000 Euros per week
– Sleeping 16 people – 8 bedrooms
- Peak Season (June 1st – August 31st) 14,500 Euros
- High Season (March 30th – April 6th, May 4th – June 1st, August 31st – September 28th, Dec 21st – Jan 4th 2025) 12,500 Euros per week
- Mid Season (April 6th – May 4th & September 28th – October 26h ) 10,500 Euros per week
- Low Season (Jan 6th – March 30th & October 26th – Dec 21st ) 10,000 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COSTS:
- Towels and bed linens, 1 pool towel per person per week
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Use of the spa and of the pool
- mid-week change of the towels
- Air conditioning – 500 euros per week
- Final Cleaning – 350 euro
- Mid week cleaning – 25 euros/hour
- City Tax – 10.50 euros per person per week
- Heating (if used) – 500 euros per week
- Extra Bed – 200 euros
- Baby cot – 50 euros
- Complete extra change of line and towels: Euro 20 per person