- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Heated Pool
- Mid Week Cleaning
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
Villa La Fornace is a luxury Tuscany villa rental with six bedrooms offering the lucky guest a phenomenal vacation.
Perfectly situated in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, less than half an hour from both Florence and Siena and adjacent to Castello Nero, this newly renovated 17th Century villa features clean architectural lines, modern furniture, a fabulous, and quite pretty, kitchen, a spa, and phenomenal views.
Perfect for family vacations, small weddings, or just holidays with friends, this stellar luxury chianti villa rentals is a great setting to celebrate the dolce vita Tuscany style.
To see if our luxury chianti villa rentals Villa La Fornace is available on the dates you are interested in please click here – Availability Villa La Fornace
Ground Floor: One enters Villa Fornace into a bright living room with old stone floors, a comfortable sofa, and a pretty working fireplace, with large picture windows where you can see the beautiful panoramic view of the rolling hills of Tuscany while enjoying a glass or two or more of the fabulous local wine. From the living room, one accesses the Billiard Room, with a corner bar, and this communicates with the dining room and a fabulous, beautifully equipped put cook’s kitchen.
First Floor: A stone staircase opens into a spacious living room with a traditional open Tuscan fireplace. The living room is furnished with comfortable sofas. The living room’s wooden beamed ceilings create a beautiful warm atmosphere. Communicating with the living room are the villa’s four bedrooms, all with en-suite Travertino marble bathrooms with both baths and showers, and large walk-in closets. Each of the beds is comfortable with a top-quality mattress and linens. Three of the bedrooms have matrimonial beds, and one has twin beds which can be put together upon request. All of the bedrooms are decorated in an equally charming fashion and have beautiful views of the landscape.
The Dependence: Two additional bedrooms are located in the Dependence, which is 10 meters from the main villa. Entering the dependence through the kitchen with a small dining area there is a stairway leading to the two bedrooms upstairs. One bedroom has a matrimonial bed, and the other has two twin beds. The two bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower.
The Spa: In the rear of the villa there is the entrance to the well-equipped spa, where there is a Sauna, Turkish bath, and a Jacuzzi capable of holding four people.
With breathtaking views of the rolling hills of Chianti, the outdoors are dominated by Villa La Fornace’s swimming pool. And just 100 meters from the villa’s gate is the lovely five star rated hotel and spa, Castello de Nero.
- San Gimignano – 25 Kilometers
- Florence – 36 Kilometers
- Siena – 44 Kilometers
- Lucca – 91 Kilometers
- Pisa – 92 Kilometers
- La Spezia (Cinque Terre) – 171 Kilometers
- Rome Fiumicino airport – 277 Kilometers
- Rome – 276 Kilometers
- Venice – 281 Kilometers
Sleeping 12 people in 6 bedrooms:
- Peak Season (25 June – 27 August) 11,500 Euros
- High Season (16 April – 23 April, 28 May – 25 June, 27 August – 24 September, Dec 17th – Jan 7th 2023) 9,500 Euros per week
- Medium Season (23 April – 28 May & 24 September – 22 October ) 8,000 Euros per week
- Low Season (all other dates) – 6,500 Euros per week
Sleeping 8 people in 4 bedrooms (no use of annex)
- Peak Season (25 June – 27 August) 10,500 Euros
- High Season (16 April – 23 April, 28 May – 25 June, 27 August – 24 September, Dec 17th – Jan 7th 2023) 8,500 Euros per week
- Medium Season (23 April – 28 May & 24 September – 22 October ) 7,500 Euros per week
- Low Season (all other dates) – 6,000 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COSTS:
- Towels and bed linens, 1 pool towel per person per week
- Final cleaning
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Use of the spa and of the pool
- mid-week cleaning (4 hours maid service and complete change of the towels)
- Air conditioning (if used): 0,50 euros per meter (between 150 euros and 300 euros per week)
- City Tax – 10.50 euros per person per week
- Heating (if used) – 4 euros per mq
- Car Rental
- Guided Tours of Florence’s Museums
- Cooking Classes
- Wine Tasting Classes and tours
- Air conditioning billed at .50 Euros per kilowatt hour.
- Heating (if used) billed at 4 Euros per hour as per meter reading
- Heating for the pool