- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
- Tennis Court
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
- Wine Cellar
Built in the 15th century by the famous Medici family, the stunningly beautiful air-conditioned Tuscany Wine Resort Villa is a spectacular villa for a family holiday and now can be rented for stays of three days or more. It is located twenty minutes northeast of Siena, and less than an hour southeast of Florence.
The 8 bedroom villa offers superb luxury accommodations and authentic old-world charm with all the modern conveniences. The Tuscany Wine Resort Villa has rapidly become one of our most requested villas and the first choice of experienced travellers who want to enjoy all the splendour and opulence of Tuscany on a world-class wine estate. The Tuscany Wine Estate Villa is perfect for family reunions, anniversary and milestone birthdays.
The main villa private pool and the terrace overlooking the Italian garden can be used for daily breakfast, al fresco dinners, bbq, and other family gatherings during your stay at this magnificent estate in the heart of Chianti.
One of the biggest Polo Court of Europe is located less than 1 km from the estate where guests can also arrange their horseback riding session with the expert Argentinian riders to discover the beauty of the surrounding countryside.
Many other amazing restaurants are not far from the estate going from the Borgo Monastero Michelin starred one to many authentic local ones.
Eight Bedroom Villa – On the ground floor, there is a large dining room, a brilliant living room with an antique white grand piano, a well-equipped cook’s kitchen a television lounge, and several sitting areas.
Upstairs there are five well-appointed bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom, and an additional family suite with two matrimonial bedrooms with one shared bathroom.
Additionally, there is an air-conditioned pool suite located by the swimming pool with 2 twin beds and its en suite bathroom.
The villa has its own private swimming pool.
• Siena – 19 kilometers
• Arezzo – 38 kilometers
• Florence – 48 kilometers
• Montepulciano – 49 kilometers
• Montalcino – 55 kilometers
• Cortona – 64 Kilometers
• San Gimignano – 65 Kilometers
• Lucca – 119 kilometers
• Pisa – 130 kilometers
• Rome – 243 kilometers
• Venice – 260 kilometers
2022 Weekly Prices
LOW SEASON – From March 28th to June 17th & From September 1st to November 31st
- Villa – sleeping 14 + 2 – 10,800 euros
HIGH SEASON – From June 18th to August 31st
- Villa – sleeping 14 + 2 – 12,600 euros
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Continental Breakfast
- Utilities except for heating
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Concierge Service
- Daily Room Tidying
- Final Cleaning
- Use of the tennis court & Bocce court
- Washing Machine
- Welcome Basket
- Complimentary mineral water in each room
- ETRO courtesy line
- 1 Basket of Wood for fireplace
- Tennis Court
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Tourist tax – 1, 5 per person for the first 4 nights of stay
- Daily Heating – 70 euros
- Damage deposit – 2000 euros
EXTRA ON REQUEST:
- Additional Maid Service – 20 euros/hour
- Room Tiding – 20 euro/hour
- Extra bed – 75 euros
- Additional change of linen per bed – 20 euros
- Additional change of towels – 15 euros per person
- Wine Tasting Tours
- Guided Tours to Florence and Siena
- Car Rental
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Horseback Riding Nearby