- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
- Tennis Court
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
- Wine Cellar
Villa Camparone is a luxury villa located inside one of the most iconic Tuscany Wine Estate, center for winemaking since the 16th century. Located near the fork of two rivers – the Ambra, which flows to the North, towards Florence, and the Ombrone, which flows to the South, towards Grosseto – this area was formerly the nexus of the Etruscan Civilisation. Its proximity to the villages of Castelnuovo Berardenga (6 km), San Gusme’ (3 km) and the city of Siena (30 km) makes the perfect property for daily trips to Tuscan region and its wineries. This Tuscany Wine Estate located in the heart of the Chianti is the perfect spot for wine enthusiasts interested in experience wine tasting in the various different wine areas of Tuscany.
The main Villa with its 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and the separate converted barn with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can host a total of twelve Guests. The Villa is reached along the unpaved ‘Strade Bianche’ and Cypress Avenues for which the Tuscan landscape is famous.
The Main Villa, accommodating eight Guests, is large and comfortable with exquisite décor and composed of two wings surrounding a courtyard within a spacious and beautifully maintained garden.
Within the same grounds the former barn has also been renovated to accommodate four Guests in modish styled comfort.
It has an exclusively private pool and several ‘outdoor’ spaces equipped with garden furniture, Camparone is an ideal exclusive ‘away from it all’ retreat. Perfect for family and friend vacations. The Villa and Annesso have been recently modernised to the highest standards, including air-conditioning throughout, and have been elegantly and tastefully decorated by a renowned interior designer.
The villa offer a complimentary Concierge services to enhance our Guests’ experience and to assist them in organising a true Tuscan holiday. Hospitality amenities, (including house wine, spirits, coffee, oil and house consumables), along with selected bathroom toiletries, are offered inclusive throughout the stay.
Initial and final Cleaning and daily housekeeping (maximum three hours per day) are always provided while the change of linen is provided every three days.
Four Bedroom Villa – On the ground floor, there is a formal dining room, a well-equipped cook’s kitchen a television lounge, and several sitting areas.
Upstairs there are four well-appointed bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom.
Annex – 2 additional bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms next to the main villa.
The villa has its own private swimming pool.
• Castelnuovo Berardenga – 6 kilometers
• San Gusme’ – 3 kilometers
• Siena – 30 kilometers
• Montepulciano – 53 kilometers
• Montalcino – 60 kilometers
• Cortona – 64 Kilometers
• San Gimignano – 65 Kilometers
• Lucca – 119 kilometers
• Pisa – 130 kilometers
• Rome – 243 kilometers
• Florence – 76 kilometers
2024 Weekly Prices
- Spring & Fall – March 16th to May 11th & 21st October to 19th December 14th – 15940 Euros
- Summer Season & Winter holidays – May 11th – June 15th, Sept 14th – Oct 19th & Dec 14th to Jan 11th– 16470 Euros
- High Summer Season – June 15th to June 29th – July 6th to Aug 10th – Aug 24th to Sept 14th – 17400 Euros
- Palio weeks – June 29th to July 6th & August 10th to August 24th – 17700 Euros
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- 3 hours of daily cleaning
- Utilities except for heating
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Concierge Service
- Final Cleaning
- Washing Machine
- Welcome Basket
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Tourist tax – 1, 5 per person for the first 4 nights of stay
- Damage deposit – 2000 euros
EXTRA ON REQUEST:
- Additional Maid Service – 20 euros/hour
- Room Tiding – 20 euro/hour
- Extra bed – 75 euros
- Additional change of linen per bed – 20 euros
- Additional change of towels – 15 euros per person
- Wine Tasting Tours
- Guided Tours to Florence and Siena
- Car Rental
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Horseback Riding Nearby