- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
Nestled in the heart of wine county, Molino Sant’ Antimo, is a Montalcino air-conditioned villa and the perfect place for family holidays – especially if you are into visiting wineries and sampling their wines.
In the shadows of the brilliant and picturesque 12th century Abbazia di Sant’Antimo lies the charming villa. This four-bedroom 300 square meters, partially air-conditioned Montalcino villa was the result of a renovation of a 17th century stone watermill. With wood-beamed ceilings, stone walls, and terracotta floors great care was taken to maintain the original structure while providing complete modern comfort. The house is furnished with antique Tuscan furniture, and three of the four bedrooms have air conditioning.
Molino Sant Antimo has a lovely private swimming pool – surrounded by four thousand square meters of fields running alongside a stream. There are some olive groves belonging to the estate, which abut several hectares of neighboring vineyards.
2023 Rental Prices
- June 3rd – September 23rd – 3.650 Euros per week
- May 6th – June 3rd & September 23rd – October 10th – 2.338 Euros per week
- March 25th – May 6th & October 10th – October 28th – 1.875 Euros per week
- All other times – 1.875 Euros per week
- Final cleaning – 200 Euros
- Damage Deposit – 300 euros
- Heating – 400 euros per week
- AC – 20 euros per day
Molino Sant Antimo rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
Molino Sant Antimo does not allow pets.