- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
- Wine Cellar
Set in the hills of Tuscany, south of Siena, this luxury Siena house lies within a tiny secluded hamlet walking distance from the nearest village. This elegant home looks down to its own exclusive private garden and large swimming pool. There are spectacular views over the forested valley that will truly bring you to a place of tranquility and peace.
The property was once an olive oil mill, which has recently been converted into this beautiful rental property. The property has been restored to very high standards with a traditional exterior of stone, and the interior includes gorgeous chestnut beams and terracotta tiles. The interior decor is tastefully modern, air-conditioned throughout, and has the latest in lighting and eco-friendly heating. A truly interesting feature of this home is the original millstone, which showcases the rich history of this place.
This Luxury Siena House in Tuscany also has floor to ceiling picture windows overlooking the sun terrace along the entire length of the building, offering guests a constant connection to the picturesque scene outside. There is a pristine swimming pool set with loungers, which looks onto the gardens and forested valley below.
There are many interesting attractions in the area surrounding the estate, including several nature reserves either within walking distance, or a short drive away. You’ve got easy access to ‘Riserva Naturale Farma’ to the South, ‘Riserva La Pietra’ and the most famous ‘Riserva Naturale Alto Merse,’ which are all a paradise for nature lovers, hill walkers and hikers. There are many water features in the area to see and enjoy, including the Spas of Petriolo and Bagnaia, which are famous for their hot springs.
The city of Siena, the vineyards of Chianti, Montalcino, the Crete region with Pienza and San Quirico d’Orcia are a short drive away. Just an hour’s drive away on quaint country roads, you can access the seaside of Castiglione della Pescaia and Argentario. The famous abbey of San Galgano is also a renowned attraction of the area.
Accommodating ten guests, this luxury Siena house is ideal for a tranquil relaxing vacation for families and groups of friends, offering all the benefits of modern convenience along with a rich history of its own. The estate provide luxury services and personal concierge, which are included in your rental. Your private concierge is a unique service that can curate your days into the dream that brought you to Tuscany in the first place.
Sleeps 10 / 5 bedrooms
Set over two floors, the mill is an independent building which has a huge living area with a fireplace.
There is a dining room which seats ten, next to a fully modern kitchen fitted out with all the latest equipment. At the foot of the stairs and in the heart of the house is the original millstone. Next to the millstone is a games room and TV room including a ‘smart’ flat screen TV. At one end of the mill is a ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The entire ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
On the upper floor, a corridor runs the length of the house. At one end is the master bedroom and at the other, there’s a large bedroom with two more bedrooms between them. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with luxuriously modern bathroom fittings, including towel warmers and complimentary toiletries. WIFI is accessible throughout the house with ‘Bluetooth’ speakers to stream music or radio shows.
A classic stone pathway leads you from the home to the pool patio. The private pool has a huge deck area equipped with sun loungers, sunshade and tables that offer outstanding views over the forest, valley and hills in the distance.
There is also a large, covered outdoor patio with a large dining table and outdoor living room, complete with a barbeque for festive gatherings.
- Siena – 30 km
- Closest village (walking distance) – 1 km
- Gaiole in Chianti – 63 km
- Monticiano – 14 km
- Montalcino – 53 km
- Florence – 90 km
- Castiglione della Pescaia – 75 km
2022 Weekly Prices
- Winter Season – Jan 9th – Marc 25th 2022 & Jan 9th – March 26th – 7130 euros
- Spring & Fall Season – March 23rd – May 20th & Oct 1st – Dec 16th – 8280 euros
- Summer Season – May 21st – June 10th & Sept 17th – Sept 30th – 8740 euros
- High Summer Season – June 11th – July 2nd & July 9th – August 13th & August 20th – Sept 16th – 9430 euros
- Palio weeks – July 2nd – July 9th & August 13th – August 20th – 10235 euros
- Winter Holidays – Dec 17th – Jan 8th 2023 – 8510 euros
2023 Weekly Prices
- Winter Season – Jan 7th – Marc 25th 2023 – 7183 euros
- Spring & Fall Season – March 25th – May 20th & Sept 30th – Dec 16th – 8448 euros
- Summer Season – May 20th – June 10th & Sept 16th – Sept 30th – 8954 euros
- High Summer Season – June 10th – July 1st & July 8th – August 12th & August 19th – Sept 16th – 9713 euros
- Palio weeks – July 1st – July 8th & August 12th – August 19th – 10598 euros
- Winter Holidays – Dec 16th – Jan 7th 2023 – 8701 euros
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Welcome basket
- 3 hours of daily housekeeping