Villa Collalto – 16 bedroom estate
- Colle Val D'Elsa
- Air Conditioned
- Card and Billiard room
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
- Tennis Court and Racquets
- Washing Machine
- Wine Cellar
The majestic air-conditioned Villa Collalto is a 16-bedroom estate sleeping 32 people. Located 15 minutes from Siena and less than 45 minutes from Florence, Villa Collalto was originally built in the early 15th century and now is one of the preeminent ultra-luxury villas in the region.
Offering five-star quality accommodations and an English speaking concierge plus a full staff of cooks, maids, and gardeners, Villa Collalto offers unparalleled luxury and is the perfect place for family reunions, weddings, and corporate events.
Richly lit by many windows, the halls of this marvelous Tuscan home with its impeccable furnishings transport you to a magical time of yore where elegance and style flourished and comfort was the first priority of life.
We invite you to experience elegant evenings dining on gourmet food under the stars, lounge in the large public rooms with their beautiful fireplaces, and to nestle under the covers of one of the villa’s delightful bedrooms. Villa Collalto is the ultimate villa for those wishing to experience luxury at its finest!
Three interior dining rooms facing the terrace give you the option of dining together or in smaller groups. There is a large well-equipped gourmet kitchen that can be used for cooking classes. Past the dining room, there is a spacious double bedroom suite with en suite bathroom opening up to the spacious gardens.
Then you go to another wing of this stately villa where there is a huge sitting room with a big-screen plasma television hooked up to the satellite. There is also a full stereo and video games. This connects to a large covered terrace. There is a small interior chapel with frescoes leading to a corridor where one finds a single bedroom with en suite bathroom and spectacular views of the estate.
Along this same corridor double bedroom with a sitting room and en suite bathroom, a large bedroom suite with an exceptional en suite bathroom, a queen size bedroom suite with a canopied bed and en suite bathroom. Collalto’s north wing has a large bedroom with beautiful frescoes and an en suite bathroom, another bedroom suite with en suite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi and marble sinks.
- “Brick’s Bedroom” two twin beds and an en suite bathroom.
- “Windows Room” featuring a gorgeous view, a double bed, and en suite bathroom.
- “Pompeian Rose Room” features a double bed and en suite bathroom
- “Blue Room” – features a double bed with en suite bathroom
- “Pink Room” – has two twin beds and en suite bathroom
- “Green Room” has a double bed with en suite bathroom
Villa Collalto is set on a spacious and charming estate, encircled by gorgeous gardens where you will find gorgeous flowers and several varieties of fruit and olive trees.
There is an outstanding swimming pool, offering you the chance to relax while enjoying the breathtaking views of the rolling Tuscan countryside. There is a large outside dining area perfect for dining al fresco, and breakfast is served on the patio.
- Colle di Val D’Elsa – 11 Kilometers
- Monteriggioni – 17 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 24 Kilometers
- Volterra – 33 Kilometers
- Siena – 35 Kilometers
- Florence – 55 Kilometers
- Montalcino – 72 Kilometers
- Pisa – 94 Kilometers
- Lucca – 134 Kilometers
- Rome Fiumicino Airport – 290 Kilometers
- Venice – 313 Kilometers
2023 Rental Prices
May – from April 29th to May 27th
- Up to 26 people – 46.800 euros
- Up to 32 people – 52.200 euros
June – July & August – from May 27th to Sept 2nd
- Up to 26 people – 57,600 euro
- Up to 32 people – 63,600 euros
September – from Sept 2nd to September 30th
- Up to 26 people – 52,800 euros
- Up to 32 people – 58,200 euros
April & October – from September 30th to October 28th
- Up to 26 people – 44,400 Euros per week
- Up to 32 people – 49,800 Euros per week
March & November
- Up to 26 people – 40,800 Euros per week
- Up to 32 people – 46,200 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Welcome dinner
- 1 manager, 4 maids /waiters, 6 days a week (1 day off during the week) up to 25 people – cleaning the living areas + bedrooms and bathrooms + outdoor area, swimming pool
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast 8.30 – 9.30 (Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Eggs, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk)
- Bathroom towels are changed twice a week, Saturday and Wednesday.
- Electricity / AC until the consummation of 2.000 KW.
- Gas for hot water
- Internet connection
- Pool towels (up to 30 towels weekly).
- Final cleaning
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- City Tax: 1,00 € per person, per day (for the first 5 days)
- Extra Food to be paid in Euro upon presentation of the shopping receipts.
- Grocery shopping service 50 Euros for each time.
- Beverage and wine.
- Laundry service.
- Gas for heating.
- Extra persons, one or two, need to be hired as extra over a number of 25 guests for 8 hours a day at € 15,00 for hour.
- Electricity /AC over the consumption of 2.000 kw per week.
- Additional room’s change: double bed linen € 10, bathroom towels for 2 persons € 9 per room.
- Additional pool’s towels euro 2 for each towel.
- Telephone and fax service to be billed to individual rooms.
Villa Collalto rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday