Villa Corsanello – Villa close to Siena
- Monteroni d'Arbia
- Air Conditioned - Bedrooms only
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
With fantastic panoramic views of Siena’s landmark skyline Villa Corsanello is a charming and comfortable villa near Siena located in the gorgeous Crete Senesi district. Originally built in 1820 this phenomenal recently renovated four bedroom Siena villa is furnished in traditional rural Tuscan style. Villa Corsanello features well chosen antiques and blends them with all the modern conveniences including Air condition in the bedrooms, WIFI and jacuzzi by the pool.
Villa Corsanello is a two story, 220 square meter, structure situated on a picturesque two hectare estate nine kilometers south of Siena. One of the most popular of all the villas offered by TuscanDream, the attractively priced Villa Corsanello offers a stellar location and great accommodations for people who want to experience the charm of Tuscany without breaking the bank to do so. The villa has been beautifully restored with many modern amenities, and appointed with classic fixtures and hardware at every turn. Big, beautiful wooden doors with iron latches open out to a sprawling green landscape, and Siena is clearly visible by day or night!
Ideal place to enjoy a villa vacation near Siena, heaven for everyone loving authentic food & wine, country house living in a tuscan villa, and wonderful landscapes.
Ground floor: Featuring terracotta tiled floors all rooms are spacious and there are several large picture and French windows which make the villa quite luminous and lovely. There is a large fireplace, a comfortable living room, a dining room and study. Villa Corsanello has a well furnished kitchen a laundry room and a bathroom. The ground floor also has a double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
There is an iron staircase leading to the upper floor.
First floor: Partially overlooking the living room below, the first floor features parquet floors and antique beamed ceilings. At the end of the stairs is a living room and reading corner with a phenomenal view of Siena. There are three double bedrooms tastefully furnished in a comfortable traditional Tuscan style. The bedrooms share two marble bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other with a shower.
Villa Corsanello is surrounded by olive groves and fruit trees and features a lovely seven by fourteen meter private swimming pool with panoramic views overlooking Siena to the north and Montepulicano to the southeast.
- Siena – 9 Kilometers
- Montalcino – 25 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 38 Kilometers
- Monepulciano – 39 Kilometers
- Florence – 50 Kilometers
- Castiglione della Pescaia (beach) – 60 Kilometers
- Lucca – 93 Kilometers
- Pisa – 94 Kilometers
2023 Rental Prices
- Jan 7th – April 29th & Oct 28th – Dec 23rd – 3,375 Euros per week
- April 29th – May 27th & Sept 30th – October 28th & Dec 18th – Jan 1st – 3,687 Euros per week
- May 27th – July 1st & September 2nd & September 30th & Dec 23rd – Jan 7th- 4,375 Euros per week
- July 1st – Sept 2nd – 4975 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Water, Electricity, Wifi
- Linen & Sheets
- Final cleaning 160 euros
- Daily cleaning of the entire villa 80 euro/day
- AC – 50 euros a week
- Heating – by meter reading – 5 euros/cubic meter
- Extra bed – 30 euros per day
- Damage Deposit – 300 euros
- Dinners at the villa starting from 50 euros per person
- Wine tasting tours
- Tuscan cooking lessons
- Guided tours to Florence and Siena
- Car rental