- Air Conditioned
- Gardener and Pool service
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
Villa Acacia is a pleasant air conditioned 17th Century five bedroom villa located on a hillside overlooking the Duomo in Florence. Attractively priced this moderate villa has been recently updated and is only 100 meters from the bus stop and buses run every fifteen minutes taking passengers directly to Florence’s historical district, where they can explore the magic and beauty of the Duomo, Uffizi, Pitti Palace and l’Accademia.
Villa Acacia is spacious and private, located in a pine tree lined suburb of Florence on the old road to Bologna. All the windows have mosquito screens and the estate is walled and gated. Acacia is an attractively priced private villa which is perfect for small families or groups of friends who want to experience the wonders of the Renaissance city of Florence!
Villa Acacia features five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
GROUND FLOOR: Guests enter the villa through a gracious courtyard and entrance foyer: large living room with fireplace, a spacious sitting room and formal dining room. A lovely sun room with French doors opens out to the formal gardens and terraces. Furnishings include family antiques and comfortable overstuffed sofas and chairs. The kitchen is completely equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave and gas stove. There is a bathroom with a laundry and a utility room.
FIRST FLOOR (Second floor to Americans!): Four bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a double bed (it is possible to convert into two single beds) and a magnificent private balcony with splendid views of the city. There are three twin bedrooms, two with access to a small balcony, tiled bathroom with tub and shower and one tiled bath with tub.
SECOND FLOOR (Third floor to Americans): Twin bedroom and tiled bath with tub. Furnishings include family antiques and good reproductions. From the third floor one can access a small roof terrace with wonderful views of Florence. ROOF: Up the stairs to the roof is a large terrace with deck chairs, and one of the best views to be found for miles!
Villa Acacia has a beautiful garden and is the villa’s eight by four meter swimming pool. The sundeck has chairs and lounges where guests can enjoy the sun as they enjoy the beauty of Florence!
- Tennis – 700 meters
- Florence Train Station – 1 Kilometer
- Florence Airport – 10 Kilometers
- Golf Course – 18 Kilometers to Ugolino, 30 Kilometers to Poggio de Medici
- Siena – 65 Kilometers
- Lucca – 95 Kilometers
- Pisa – 98 Kilometers
- Venice – 274 Kilometers
- Rome – 283 Kilometers
- High Season (June 8 – – 5 October, Christmas; New Year’s) – $6,250 US Dollars per week
- Mid Season (March 23 – May 4, October 5 – October 26) $4,560 US Dollars per week
- Low Season – (all other months) $3,250 US Dollars per week
- Heat – 1 Euro for cubic meter of gas
- Air conditioning billed per usage (Villa owner’s estimate is no more than 280 Euros per week)
- Wood for Fireplace – 15 Euros per basket
- Telephone – (billed four outgoing calls per meter reading)
- Final Cleaning – 200 Euros Rentals of over one week have an obligatory weekly cleaning of 150 Euros
- Tuscan Cooking lessons
- Museum Tours of Florence
- Wine Tasting Tours