Cabbiavoli Castle, Vineyard Castle
- Air Conditioned
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
The majestic six bedroom 13th Century Cabbiavoli Castle is a phenomenally restored vineyard castle for rent located in the province of Florence near the important wine center of Montespertoli. Cabbiavoli Castle is a staffed villa and three hours of daily cleaning and a welcome dinner as well as daily breakfast is included in the rental price. Originally built in 1210 by the Counts of Alberti and the court of Val d’Elsa this luxury estate is only thirty kilometers (18 miles) from Florence. Meticulously restored the castle features centuries old frescoes, family crests and vaulted ceilings and successfully transforms Medieval grandeur and charm into modern day elegance! Perfect for family vacations, the estate has a consecrated chapel and there is a comfortable agriturismo – a collection of farmhouses – two kilometers from the villa – making Cabbiavoli Castle a brilliant location for weddings.
Cabbiavoli Castle’s guests will never be bored! Besides the castle’s breathtaking scenery and the natural attractions of Tuscany’s rich culture, golfers will enjoy two fabulous and challenging nearby 18 hole golf courses Ugolino and Castlefalfi. Horseback riding, both western and English, is available close to the castle at the Mugnano Riding Club. Shoppers will love the open air markets in Pistoia with Agliana open every 1st Sunday of the month and Area ex Breda on the Via Pacinotti every second Sunday (except for August). Also there is Pisa’s Loggia dei Banchi, open on the second weekend of every month (except for August). Factory outlets for some fabulous designers are nearby – lovers of Cashmere will enjoy the Bruno Manetti outlet just 15 minutes from the villa in Montespertoli. and those interested in ceramics will be excited by Bellini Più outlet store also in Montespertoli. Local restaurants are outstanding and we particularly recommend Le Boscherecce three minutes from the villa. Grocery shopping is nearby in Castlefiorentino.
Cabbiavoli is on a 120 hectare estate, with six of these hectares devoted to vineyards. Ninety percent of the vineyards are devoted to Sangiovese grapes, with the rest divided to Canaiolo and Merlot. There is a density of 5,000 plants per hectare – and the wine is absolutely fantastic. There is a cellar beneath the castle, and guests are invited to partake in a wine tasting! The estate also has 20 hectares of olive groves, from which an extrordinary Cabbiavoli extra virgin olive oil, rich in flavor and personality, is produced!
GROUND FLOOR – Two living rooms with fireplaces. Study with fireplace. Sumptuous dining room with fireplace and French windows accessing the courtyard. Fully equipped kitchen. Guest bathroom. One double bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
FIRST FLOOR: One double bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower. Two twin bedrooms, one with Jacuzzi and shower, one with bathtub and shower. One double bedroom with fireplace, bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower and balcony overlooking the court. Laundry room with wardrobe.
XIIth CENTURY SUITE TOWER: Living room, breathtaking roof terrace, bedroom suite with fireplace, en suite bathroom with shower.
Cabbiavoli Castle features outstanding gardens which connect to a breathtaking swimming pool which transports guests back to Medieval times as they lounge under the Castle’s turret.
- Montespertoli – 8 Kilometers
- Certaldo – 12 Kilometers
- Montaione – 19 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 23 Kilometers
- Florence – 35 Kilometeres
- Volterra – 44 Kilometers
- Siena – 55 Kilometers
- Pisa – 60 Kilometers
- Lucca – 60 Kilometers
2023 Rental Price
- High Season – June 24th – August 18th – 9,450 Euros per week
- Mid Season – May 6th – June 23rd & August 19th- Sept 29th & Dec 23rd – Jan 6th – 8650 Euros per week
- Low Season – Jan 7th – May 5th & Sept 30th – Dec 22nd – 7,650 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST
- Cleaning rooms is done 7 days a week between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm
- Continental breakfast everyday from 8.30 am to 11.30 am
- Linen and towels change once a week
- Swimming pool open from April to end of September
- Price includes 300 Kilowatts of electricity per week, excess charges are billed per meter reading.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST
- Grocery shopping
- Cook and any additional service (15 euros per hour)
- Heating charged at 5.00 euros per unit
- Electricity consumption over the first 300 kW 0.50 euro per unit
- Tourist tax – 1 euro per person per day to a maximum of 6 nights – children under 12 are exempt
- Damage deposit – 800 euros
Cabbiavoli Castle rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
- Local Cook Available
- Wine Tasting Tours
- Tuscan Cooking Lessons
- Guided Tours to Florence
- Guided Tours to Siena
- Limousine Service
- Car Rental