- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
- Tennis Court and Racquets
Villa la Civetta is an outstanding air-conditioned fully staffed seven-bedroom Maremma seaside villa located minutes from the Mediterranean Sea nestled into the Maremma coast amidst what many oenologists consider the best vineyards of all of Italy! This 18th-century villa is owned by one of Italy’s most prestigious families and was lavishly restored in 2011.
Featuring a magnificent pool, a clay tennis court, and spectacular gardens Villa la Civetta is a delightful home that ensures its guests a luxurious vacation in a fabulous location! La Civetta is twelve minutes from the beach and has its own private beach cabana with changing cabins, shower, and sunbeds.
The Maremma Seaside Villa La Civetta lies in the middle of a 15-hectare estate (35 acres) and offers 360-degree panoramic views over the breath-taking countryside and out to the sea. It is conveniently located, less than an hour’s drive from Pisa’s international airport, between the castle towns of Castagneto Carducci and Bolgheri, near the port city of Livorno. Villa la Civetta is one of the finest villas in Maremma and TuscanDream is proud to represent this outstanding estate!
On the Ground Floor there is a large and open living room stylishly furnished with contemporary furniture and unique antiques. There is a lovely round dining area with a table seating twelve people. There is a well equipped modern cook’s kitchen and laundry room.
There is also a bedroom, with a single twin bed. The First Floor features two magnificent master suites with King sized beds and their own en suite bathrooms. There are another two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms which can be configured as either king-sized beds or two separate twin beds. There are two additional bedrooms with twin beds, which can be put together to form matrimonial beds. These bedrooms share a communal bathroom.
Villa la Civetta has spectacular grounds. The villa has 15 hectares of gardens and woods, and offers 360-degree views from the castle dotted hills, across the prestigious Sassacaia and Bolgheri vineyards out to the Mediterranean Sea.
There is a tremendous swimming pool which has a wonderful sunning area and is furnished with the highest quality outdoor furniture. For those wanting to indulge in active sports, there is a well maintained red clay tennis court. The villa has its own cabana at the beach – 12 minutes from the villa by car.
2023 Rental Price:
- May & September – up to 10 people – 18.000 euro per week / 10 and 14 people – 20.300 euros per week
- June – up to 10 people – 20.400 euro per week / 10 and 14 people – 22.580 euros per week
- July & August – up to 10 people – 22.800 euro per week / 10 and 14 people – 24.500 euros per week
Villa Civetta rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Full staff – cleaning and cooking services, grocery cost excluded
- Weekly linens change
- Concierge service for planning your week & and pre and post villa stay travel services
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Damage deposit – 5000 euros to be paid together with balance
- Deposit for grocery – 1500 euros to be paid at arrival
- Laundry service – 15 euros and hour
- Grocery costs