- Air Conditioned
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
With breathtaking views so magnificent that is featured in the James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace the magnificent air conditioned Tuscany seaside villa / castle, Talamonaccio Tower is perched on top of a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean. Originally built by the Spanish to protect against Saracen invasions the James Bond villa italy has recently been beautifully renovated and is now the ideal villa for those who want to enjoy an extraordinary seaside holiday. It is only a two minute walk to the sea below. The lure of Torre di Talamonaccio is not just that is it a James Bond Movie Villa for action movie fans. The lure of the Mediterranean Sea and the quality of the villa itself make this a fantastic holiday home for those wanting to enjoy an unspoiled area of Tuscany!
From the James Bond villa italy there is a pathway going down to the somewhat rocky beach below. The path takes approximately two minutes to traverse. There is a small four meter by six meter swimming pool, and an outdoor hot tub which holds four people.
To see if Torre di Talamonaccio is available in the dates you are interested in please fill the form on the page!
Entering the front door there is a dining room with fireplace. This communicates to two double bedrooms each with independent bathrooms; one with bathtub facilities and the other with a shower. Continuing along the corridor and to the left of the dining room is a fully equipped modern kitchen. At the end of the corridor there is a third bedroom with its own independent bathroom with shower and a bathtub. At the end of the corridor there is a staircase leading to an enormous living room equipped with air conditioning and fireplace from which one is free to admire a fabulous 180 degree view of the sea. The living room is furnished with comfortable lounge chairs and couches and an antique wooden table which can easily accommodate eight diners. From the living room there is a splendid terrace which is perfect for both outdoor dining and sunbathing. From the terrace one can easily see the distant islands of Giannutri, Giglio and Montecristo – the former home to Victor Hugo’s legendary Count and now a wonderful marine park. From the ground floor there is a staircase leading to the lookout tower. In the tower there is made a double bedroom, with small bathroom containing shower facilities and a walk in wardrobe and living room corner. From the second floor there is a spiral narrow stair case leading to a terrace surrounded by the castle turrets. The Talamonaccio Tower is equipped with satellite television, direct telephone and internet. Every window has mosquito nets, and every bedroom has ceiling fans. Here there are two newly constructed bedrooms.
There is a small four meter by six meter swimming pool, and an outdoor hot tub which holds four people. From the villa there is a pathway going down to the somewhat rocky beach below. The path takes approximately two minutes to traverse.
2021 RENTAL PRICE
4 Bedrooms Rental – Main House
- LOW SEASON – 3 nights minimum stay – Jan 9th – April 24th & October 30th – Dec 18th: 1000 euros/day
- MID SEASON – 5 nights minimum stay – April 24th – May 29th & Sept 25th – October 30th: 1500 euros/day
- HIGH SEASON – 7 nights minimum stay – May 29th – June 26th & August 28th – Sept 25th:N/A
- PEAK SEASON – 7 nights minimum stay – Jun 26th – August 28th: N/A
6 Bedrooms Rental – Main House + Dependance
- LOW SEASON – 3 nights minimum stay – Jan 9th – April 24th & October 30th – Dec 18th: 1142 euros /day
- MID SEASON – 5 nights minimum stay – April 24th – May 29th & Sept 25th – October 30th: 1642 euros/day
- HIGH SEASON – 7 nights minimum stay – May 29th – June 26th & August 28th – Sept 25th: 2071 euros/day
- PEAK SEASON – 7 nights minimum stay – Jun 26th – August 28th: 2428 euros/day
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Welcome drinks
- Daily Maid Service of the bedrooms and lounges 5 days a week (kitchen cleaning is excluded)
- Courtesy Kit in each bathroom
- Access to platform rock beach shared with another villa
- Pool & Garden maintenance – pool from May 29th to Oct 31st 2021
- Linen change of Saturday and Wednesday
- Internet wireless connection
- Daily concierge available for clients extra services and booking
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Chef for Breakfast and Meals Service
- Laundry or ironing service
- Kitchen & dishes cleaning – 25 euros an hour
- Utilities – 500 euros a week
- Final cleaning & Sanitation – 400 euros
- Damage Deposit to be paid at balance – 1500 euros
- Tourism tax – 1,5 euro per person
Torre di Talamonaccio rents exclusively on a weekly basis Saturday to Saturday in high season and peak season. In low season and mid season 3 days minimum stay and 5 days minimum stay are also possible with free check in and free check out day. Please contact us for a quote and availability!