- Air Conditioned
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Exclusivity Required
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
This beautiful luxury villa with a sea view in Argentario was built in one of the most amazing locations of Southern Tuscany.
The Maremma Coast villa is perched on a hill looking straight to Giglio Island and Argentarola, and not far from the well known 5-Star Pellicano Hotel. The property features a contemporary style with all the modern comforts and design furniture, which will make your holiday unforgettable. The colours of this stretch of sea change throughout the day with spectacular sunsets that give you the feeling of being suspended in time.
The villa is surrounded by Mediterranean bushes and trees with private access to the beach. The material used to build the property, mostly woods, and glass, falls harmoniously with the environment and extend naturally to the wooden deck surrounding the infinity pool. This is the spot of the estate that magically pulls you to spend here the majority of your time.
The characteristic signature of the property is a plexiglass stair dominating the main living room leading to the upper floor, location of the home office with a breathtaking view of the sea and the islands.
Despite the secluded and private location this Argentario luxury seaside villa is only 10 minutes drive from Porto Santo Stefano which can provide guests with anything they may need: restaurants, bars, shops, banks, etc.
The Argentario Golf Course is a very short drive from the villa and the inland area of Southern Tuscany dotted with hilltop villages makes this area perfect for short daily trips. The Saturnia Spas & Golf, Caino star rated restaurant in Montemerano, the famous Tarot Garden of Nikki Di Saint Phalle, as well as the villages of Porto Ercole, Cala Galera, Capalbio and Ansedonia are all located at very easy reach if you decide to leave the peaceful atmosphere of the estate.
The Argentario luxury seaside villa is the perfect location to discover the beauty of the Tuscan Islands on a private sailboat, as well as the culinary treasures and gem villages in the countryside of Southern Tuscany.
The heart of the property is the Main House’s living room with its unique 10 mt stained glass window. The transparent plexiglass stair crossing through the living room connects the ground floor to the upper floor study with its large window and shady patio overlooking the two islands, Giglio and Argentarola.
The adjoining rooms to the living rooms are the main kitchen of the property and the Red Room, a cozy sitting room with a fireplace in Venetian’s style that creates a contrast with the minimalist style of the villa.
The master bedroom and a second bedroom, both ensuite are located in the main house, as well as a guest’s bathroom.
Ground floor – 2 independent suites next to the Main House: one with a double bedroom + single bedroom and one with a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom.
Upper floor – 2 independent suites both with kitchenette.
Dependance – bedroom with bathroom and kitchenette
The layout of the estate gives all units the particularity of being able to enjoy their own accesses and outdoor spaces with complete privacy, but in a continuous path of terraces and gardens.
There are several terraces and gardens that offer plenty of shaded outdoor areas. The highlight of the outdoor areas is the panoramic infinity pool overlooking the sea and the Islands which offers every day the best spot to watch sunsets of different shades of colours.
There is also a suspended terrace set up with a dining table right across the main building. Perfect spot for drinks and dining al fresco.
The infinity pool is 18 mt X 4mt
- Porto Santo Stefano – 10 km
- Porto Ercole – 25 km
- Rome International Airport – 160 km
- Grosseto – 60 km
- Saturnia – 70 km
- Montemerano – 60 km
- Capalbio – 45 km
- Ansedonia – 30 km
- Siena – 130 km
- Florence – 200 km
2023 Rental Prices
- May 13th – Sept 23rd – 29.500 euro a week
- Sept 23rd – Oct 14th – 23.800 euro a week
Easter & Xmas
- Dec 23rd 2022 – Jan 7th 2023 & April 8th – April 15th – 22.700 euro a week
- Oct 15th 2022 – May 13th 2023 – 18.000 euro a week
Included in the rental price:
- Breakfast service at Buffet (grocery costs not included)
- 4 hours/day cleaning
- Daily maintenance pool- garden
- 1 change of sheets (Saturday)
- 2 changes of bathroom set p/p (wednesday / saturday)
- 2 change of pool towels p/p (Wednesday / Saturday)
- All consumption of water and gas are included
Not included in the rental price:
- All consumption of water & Gas are included
- Electricity Included 300 kwh a week – Over 300 kwv a week according to meter reading at check-in and check-out – € 1.50 / khw
- Water consumption included
- Electricity Included 300 kwh a week – Over 300 kwv a week according to meter reading at check-in and check-out – € 0.50 / khw
- Gas for heating: GPL 1.80 euros/lt – according to meter reading at check-in and check-out