Villa Mareli – Walking Distance to Town
- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Mid Week Cleaning
- Pizza Oven
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
Villa Mareli is a marvelous recently renovated five-bedroom air-conditioned villa within walking distance of town, just fifty meters from the charming village of Montemagno in the hills above Lucca.
Only a 15-minute drive from the Mediterranean Sea, this fabulous 350-square meter (4,500 square feet) 18th Century Lucca villa features clean architectural and design lines as it blends its collection of comfortable Tuscan antiques with all the modern conveniences including WIFI internet, a Turkish Bath, a splendid two meter by two meter indoor hot tub to provide its guests with a guaranteed phenomenal holiday!
Villa Mareli’s delightful owners have their own wonderful restaurant approximately 100 meters from the villa and are more than willing to provide private chef services at the villa, as well as to conduct on-site cooking lessons for lucky guests. They also invite you to visit their wine cellar and sample their excellent wine as well as taste their olive oil and homemade honey!
It is our considered opinion that Villa Mareli, a villa walking distance to town is underpriced and is one of the best values in Tuscany!
Please send us an email to check if Villa Mareli is available in the dates you are interested in!
On Villa Mareli’s ground floor there is a lovely living room with a large flatscreen television and a comfortable seating area. This connects to the beautiful dining room, seating ten people around the table, with a working fireplace.
There is a professional “cook’s paradise” fully equipped stainless steel kitchen, replete with a six-burner stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and dishwasher. The jewel of the ground floor is the villa’s indoor spa, featuring a Turkish bath, a 2 meter by a 2-meter indoor hot tub, and a bathroom.
Upstairs on the first floor, there are three bedrooms with matrimonial beds (slightly larger than American Queen sized beds) and one bedroom with two twin beds. Each of these well-furnished bedrooms has a 26-inch flatscreen Satellite television, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and hairdryers. There is a staircase leading up to the second floor, where there is another bedroom with its own en suite bathroom. This bedroom has extremely low ceilings and is best suited for young children.
Adjacent to Villa Mareli set in the olive groves surrounding the home is the villa’s lovely swimming pool. The villa has a beautiful outdoor dining area underneath the pergola where guests can dine al fresco and enjoy a glass of the villa’s wine. The villa has its own vineyards, producing two thousand bottles of wine made from Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese grapes.
There are also aromatic gardens where the villa grows rosemary, lavender, and roses! Villa Mareli also produces its own olive oil and honey. Villa Mareli also has its own chicken coop, and guests are invited to collect the fresh eggs for their breakfast! There is a pathway leading from the villa directly to the quaint hamlet of Montemagno just a few steps down the stairs!
- Montemagno – 50 meters
- Viareggio – 13 Kilometers
- Lucca – 18 Kilometers
- Forte dei Marmi – 29 Kilometers
- Pisa – 34 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 77 Kilometers
- Florence – 100 Kilometers
- Siena – 165 Kilometers
- Venice – 333 Kilometers
- Rome – 380 Kilometers
2023 Rental Price
- High Season (10 June – 2 September) – 6,800 Euros per week
- Mid High Season (6 May – 10 June & 2 September – 30 September) – 6,220 Euros per week
- Middle Season – (15 April – 6 May & 30 September – 23 December) 4,920 Euros per week
- Christmas & Easter Season (23 Dec – 6 January & 1 April – 15 April) 5,570 Euros per week
- Low Season (Jan 7 – April 1) 4,530 Euros Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Water & Gas for cooking
- Water & Cleaning on Saturday for min 2 weeks rental
- Concierge service for planning your week & and pre and post villa stay travel services
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Electricity upon consumption – 0,50 euro/KW
- Floor refreshing and dehumidification system (electricity)
- Turkish bath & infrared sauna (electricity)
- Heating & hydromassage – gas 3,80 euros/cubic meter
- Hot Tub with hydromassage (gas)
- Extra linen change
- Maid service – 15 euros/hour
- Extra bed – 100 euros
- Cook + table service – 240 euros per meal + cost of grocery and drinks
Damage Deposit: 1000 euros
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Cooking lessons
- Guided Tours of Lucca and Florence
- Car Rental
- Chauffeur Service
- Masseuse/Massage Therapist