Villa Fattore – Staffed Lucca Villa
- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Daily Cleaning Service
- English Speaking Concierge
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV with dual capacity video
- Security/Surveillance system
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
Villa del Fattore is an ultra luxurious fully staffed eight bedroom air conditioned villa with a pool located on a hill, six kilometers from the walled city of Lucca, and within walking distance to the town of Vorno. This opulent 19th century villa is meticulously maintained and offers its fortunate guests seven spacious double bedrooms and one single bedroom for a total of 15 guests. Each bedroom features an en suite bathroom, WiFi internet and a private safe. This light and airy villa is lavishly yet comfortably furnished in a style we call “Casual Elegance” and guaranties a marvelous vacation for any guests lucky enough to stay here!
Guests will be pampered by the villa’s attentive staff, as the rental price includes daily maid service, (except on Wednesdays), on call concierge service, daily chef service for breakfast and their choice of chef service for lunch or dinner. There is WiFi internet service throughout the video and safes in every bedroom.
TuscanDream highly recommends Villa Fattore as a Lucca villa with pool for its five star elegance, its stunning views and its proximity to this city – our favourite in Tuscany. We also recommend guests hire Daniel, the outstanding local chef, to cook at least one dinner at the villa – and we always suggest coming on the third weekend of the month so you can visit Lucca’s marvelous open air antiquities market!
Guests at Villa Fattore have arrived in Paradise – and there are so many things to experience near the villa that it’s hard to pack everything you will want to do into just one week’s stay! Besides private cooking lessons at your villa conducted by top Tuscan chefs, we offer wine tasting both at the villa or at the awesome Enoteca Vanni located on the Piaza san Salvatore in Lucca. In addition to the treasure trove of art residing in Lucca’s 100 churches and splendid museums, there is the Puccini opera festival with an opera every evening. Although the operas rotate amongst five different locations, we particularly recommend experiencing the power of a performance at the San Giovanni Basilique, one of the most beautiful churches in all of the world. The Lucca Summer Festival features major performers; the Eagles, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Lenny Kravitz and Robbie Williams have headlined the festival in recent years . Florence’s world famous museums, the Uffizi and l’Accademia are only an hour from the villa. No stay in Lucca is complete without an excursion to Cinque Terre, the picturesque UNESCO world heritage site, which can be reached by train, car or private yacht and the Leaning Tower of Pisa is only a 25 minute drive from the villa. Sportsmen will love the area with four major golf courses fairly nearby – the Tirrenia Golf club in Pisa, Versilia on the coast, Montecatini Golf Club set in rolling olive groves, the stunning Pavoniere in Prato as well as the course at Poggio dei Medici close to Florence. The villa’s guests can enjoy tennis at seven different nearby private courts. There are a plethora of bike trails past historical sights and vineyards ranging from leisurely to challenging. Horseback riding is close to the villa – and lessons for all levels are available. The seaside town of Forte dei Marmi is only a short 25 minute drive and Tuscandream can get you a your private beachside cabana at a prime resort such as Twiga. Several fabulous restaurants are within walking distance including the magnificent Cucina dello Scompiglio, and the popular La Bimbotta is a delightful informal place to have a night of pizza and pasta. La Cecca is a famous trattoria only two minutes drive from the villa, and there are other close by gems including the fabulous seafood restaurant, Skipper and our personal “hole in the wall” favourite pizza parlor “Ceylon Pizza” which is only three minutes from the villa. There are several supermarkets nearby – the best of which is Esselunga a short, five minute drive from Villa Fattore.
Villa Fattore is only a twenty-five minute drive from both Pisa’s international airport!
GROUND FLOOR: Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, lounges with fireplace and satellite TV, music conservatory, two large bathrooms.
FIRST FLOOR – Five king bedded guestrooms each with superb en suite baths and shower facilities, fully heated and air conditioned, telephone, hairdryers, bathrobes and pool towels.
SECOND FLOOR – 1 king & 1 twin bedded rooms and 1 bedroom with French bed, each with fabulous en suite bath and shower facilities, fully heated and hair conditioned and equipped with telephone, hairdryer, bathrobe and pool towels.
With a view of Lucca, Villa del Fattore features a large floodlit swimming pool, a hot tub a genuine Italian piazza, as well as outdoor tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
- Vorno – 500 meters
- Lucca – 8 Kilometers
- Pisa Airport – 23 Kilometers
- Forte dei Marmi – 41 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 81 Kilometers
- Florence – 81 Kilometers
- Siena – 149 Kilometers
- Rome Fiumicino Airport – 363 Kilometers
2023 Rental Prices
Includes daily maid service, chef service for daily breakfast and your choice of daily chef service for either lunch or dinner.
- High Season (June, July, August, September, Christmas & Easter) – 19,000 Euros per week
- Mid Season (April, May, October) – 16,500 Euros per week
- Low Season (all other months) – 15.000 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Daily cook service for breakfast and lunch or dinner except Wednesdays – food and beverage costs : 12 Euros per person per breakfast and meals will be divided in: Standard Menu: 40 euros per person composed by: starter, main course, dessert, coffee, unlimited water and soft drinks + 1 bottler of wine every 4 people. The menu can either be fish or meat. Special Menu: 55 euros per person composed by: starter, first course, second course, dessert, coffee unlimited water and soft drinks + 1 bottler of wine every 4 people. The menu can either be fish or meat.
- Daily Maid Service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday off)
- English Speaking Concierge
- Pool attendant
- Porter service for check in and check out
- Access to tennis court, football and volley fields
- Linen change of Saturday and Wednesday
- Internet wireless connection 30 MB in every room
Villa Fattore rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
ON REQUEST/EXTRA COST:
- Additional chef, maid and staff service
- Grocery shopping
- Extra beds and cribs
- Chauffeur Service
- Car Rental
- Wine cellar and wine tastings – we have a well stocked private wine cellar at Villa Controni. A professional sommelier can be brought to create a custom wine tasting program for your group
- Tuscan Cooking School – Lunchtime or evening cooking lessons with our professional chefs can be booked at Villa Controni
- Laundry: We are pleased to offer personal laundry service as well as make arrangements for any dry cleaning requirements
- Baby Sitting Service
- Private guides for tours of Lucca, Cinque Terre, Florence and Siena
- Complete Luxury Travel Agent Services
- Wedding Planning Service
- Corporate Events Coordinator
- Massage and aesthetic treatment – Professional masseuses can be brought to the villa as required. We can also arrange treatments at tne nearby spas in Montecatini, Monsummano Terme, San Giuliano and Tirrenia.