- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Computer Facilities
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Heated Pool
- Pizza Oven
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
Villa Dell’Olivo is a brilliant five-bedroom, six-bathroom partially air-conditioned villa located ten minutes west of Lucca. This recently renovated 18th century elegant staffed Tuscan Lucca villa offers clean lines, simply stated elegance, and phenomenal views.
Full of light and beautifully furnished this gem in the Luchese hills is one of the finest villas available. Set on a 40-acre estate of olive groves and vineyards, Villa Dell’Olivo is only thirty minutes from the fabulous beach resort town of Forte dei Marmi and at the same time only forty-five minutes from the art center of Florence.
Pictures will never do justice to Villa Dell’Olivo. The recent renovation of the villa was flawless as the owner hired the best artisans and craftsmen. The rooms are spacious and carefully furnished, combining beauty with comfort and functionality. Every room has a lovely view and on a clear day, you can see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and beyond.
If you are interested in Villa dell’Olivo please check availability here!
Villa Dell’Olivo has an open floorplan. On the ground floor, there is a tremendous and large fully equipped cook’s kitchen. Fully furnished and well laid out, guests tend to gravitate to this comfortable room, which opens out to a gorgeous pergola where nearly everyone wants to dine al fresco!
The kitchen flows into the dining room, with a large working fireplace connects to a beautiful formal dining room where one can easily seat 12 people, which in turn leads you to a large salon with comfortable seating where guests can cuddle up with a book.
Adjoining the salon is a beautiful living room, with a 16th Century working fireplace, flat-screen television, DVD, and stereo. Off the living room is a guest bathroom. Completing the ground floor is a spacious queen-sized bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Guests enter Villa Dell’Olivo through the first floor, where there is an entry foyer. Off the foyer are the two master bedrooms. The first has a long king-sized bedroom, fireplace, stereo, portable air conditioning system, and a huge en suite bathroom with a beautiful bathtub and a double shower.
On the other side of the foyer is the other master bedroom featuring a king-sized bed, an en suite bathroom, portable air conditioning unit, and an office equipped with a writing desk, computer, fax, and internet area. There is a large library full of English language books. There is a large studio with a desk, fireplace, sitting area, internet, television and stereo system,
The second floor features two more beautiful appointed bedrooms. There is an air-conditioned bedroom suite which has two twin beds which can be put together to form a king-sized bed, with an en suite bathroom, a reading area, with a desk and reading area. If guests need, a crib or a rollaway bed can be brought in to this room. The second air-conditioned bedroom has a king-sized bed with its own en suite bathroom
Villa Dell’Olivo has a large magnificent mosaic lined heated swimming pool just a few steps down from the villa. The pool area offers magnificent views and is surrounded by olive groves.
The villa is set on forty beautiful acres of sculpted gardens, olive groves, and vineyards.
There is a gorgeous pergola located just outside the kitchen, furnished with lovely outdoor furniture, and nearly all guests end up eating most of their meals here because the view is so awe-inspiring.
Outside and around the corner from the kitchen is the villa’s wood-burning pizza oven. One of the highlights of nearly all guests’ stays is the night where the villa’s cook prepares a pizza party!
- Lucca – 10 minutes
- Pisa – 39 Minutes
- Florence – 45 Minutes
- Siena – 1 hour – 45 minutes
2023 RENTAL PRICES
- High Season – May 6th- September 30th – 19,100 Euros per week
- Spring Rate – April 1st – May 6th – 16,100 Euros
- Fall Rate – October 1 – November 25th – 16,700 Euros per week
- Winter Season – January 8 – April 16 & Nov 26th/Jan 7th 2024 – 12,500 Euros per week
Villa Dell’Olivo rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Electricity/Air Conditioning up to 503 KW per week (171 euro). Any extra unit to be paid 0,34 euros
- Heating for fall and winter up to 82 cubic meters (350 euro), any extra unit to be paid 4.26 euros
- Water and Final Cleaning
- Daily Continental Breakfast preparation and service up to 10.00 am (cost of groceries is extra)
- Daily morning cleaning (Mon/Sat 8.00 am to 2.00 pm – Sun 9.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Linen change twice a week
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Wireless internet access inside the house and pool area
- Fresh flowers upon arrival throughout the house
- Local phone calls
- Concierge service for planning your week & and pre and post villa stay travel services
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Extra units, besides the allowance for electricity and heating
- Lunch preparation and service 35 euros per hour (cook + assistant) – grocery and beverage extra
- Dinner preparation and service €35 per hour (cook + assistant) – Groceries and beverage extra
- Pizza preparation and service €35 per hour (pizza man + assistant) – Groceries and beverage extra
- Long distance telephone calls
- Personal laundry & ironing €15 per hour
- Extra maid service €15 per hour
- Pool heating for fall/winter from Euro 150 per day, depending on weather (it will require 2 days to reach temperature)
- Grocery shopping €15 per hour
- Damage deposit – 2500 euros to be paid together with balance
- 2000 euros deposit for grocery to be paid at check in