- Accommodation & Reception on Site
- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Computer Facilities
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Heated Pool
- Satellite TV
- Security/Surveillance system
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
- Workout Room with Cardiovascular and weight equipment
Villa Daniela is a sumptuous eleven bedroom air conditioned luxury Villa located only seven Kilometers from the fabulous walled city of Lucca. This historic and newly renovated 15th Century regal estate has absolutely everything one could wish for – including spectacular Italian gardens, luminous and spacious rooms, marvelous frescoes, a huge professional kitchen, an interior elevator, a brilliant pool and a tremendous location! You can see we’re running out of superlatives and we haven’t even started to describe this sensational villa!
Like many Italian villas, Villa Daniela has a remarkable history. Built originally in the 15th century as a summer home by a noble Luchese family, it remained in the same family until the 19th century when it was given to an order of monks left homeless when Napoleon seized all church property in the region. The monks added a secondary school that was attached to the villa. The current owners bought the property and spent the past 14 years restoring it to its original beauty, including hiring their own “Michelangelo” to restore the beautiful frescoes!
Villa Daniela has all the modern amenities, including air conditioning and Wifi internet. It also features a beautiful heated swimming pool. Guests receive a welcome dinner, daily breakfast service, and three hours daily of maid service as part of the rental price. There is also one bedroom and bathroom which are handicap accessible. The villa’s charming owner lives on site in the west wing of the ground floor. She has her own private entrance and parking area. Guests have total privacy – but the owner is there to arrange any questions or arrange any special requests they might have!
Beginning in 2020 Villa Daniela will be including daily breakfast for the villa’s guests as part of the price.
Please send us an email to check if Villa Daniela is available in the dates you are interested in!
As with all formal Italian villas, the immediate area around the house has fine gravel leading to the sprawling well planned gardens. There are tables and chairs which can comfortably accommodate 40 guests under a large white canopied gazebo. A paved path or a flight of steps takes you to the walled formal gardens replete with a magnificent fountain from the 1600’s. The views from the gardens look out over the valley and over a quaint village. Adjacent to the formal gardens is the large swimming pool area, surrounded by banks of roses and jasmine, citrus and herb plants. The swimming pool can be heated if the clients wish at an additional cost. There are ample sun umbrellas and pool furniture, and this is a truly magnificent way to relax!
- Lucca – 7 Kilometers
- Pisa Airport – 52 Kilometers
- Forte dei Marmi – 52 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 76 Kilometers
- Florence – 77 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 92 Kilometers
- Siena – 142 Kilometers
- Venice – 310 Kilometers
- Milan Malpensa Airport – 344 Kilometers
- Rome Fiumicino Airport – 378 Kilometers
2022 Prices (Price includes daily breakfast!)
High Season – 28 May – September 10
- 1 – 14 Guests (7 bedrooms) – 12,150 Euros per week
- 15 – 22 Guests (11 bedrooms) – 13,910 Euros per week
- 22-32 Guests (16 bedrooms) – 19500 Euros per week
Mid Season 16 April – 23 April (Easter), 30 April – 28 May & 10 September – 8 October
- 1 – 14 Guests (7 bedrooms) – 10,985 Euros per week
- 15 – 22 Guests (11 bedrooms) – 12,740 Euros per week
- 22-32 Guests – (16 bedrooms)- 17875 Euros per week
Low Season – 5 March – 16 April & 23 April – 30 April & 8 Oct – 5 Nov
- 1 – 14 Guests (7 bedrooms) – 9,685 Euros per week
- 15 – 22 Guests (11 bedrooms) – 11,750 Euros per week
- 22 – 32 Guets (16 bedrooms) – 16125 Euros per week
Villa Daniela rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday