Lucca Villa Rental – Casa Felice Matteucci – Staffed
- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Satellite TV with dual capacity video
- Security/Surveillance system
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
If you are looking for Lucca villa rentals then this perfectly located villa, minutes from the medieval walled town of Lucca is the ultra luxurious fully air conditioned six bedroom Tuscan villa, Casa Felice Matteucci an impeccably furnished, spectacularly maintained home. No detail is overlooked at Casa Matteucci and everything is always perfect to make your holiday spectacular. Once the workplace of the famed inventor, Felice Matteucci, the inventor of the combustible engine, Casa Matteucci now defines luxury. Each of the spacious and elegant bedrooms features linens and bedding of the highest quality and each bedroom has its own spacious private en suite marbled wall bathroom.
Casa Matteucci is only 25 minutes from Pisa’s international airport and a short walk to the nearby town of Vorno. The villa overlooks picturesque olive groves and a small lake with its own private island! Casa Matteucci abounds with charm and comfort and is the perfect place for families and friends to experience the majesty and splendor of Tuscany – and it is also the perfect venue for small weddings! We particularly recommend booking Casa Matteucci on the third weekend of any month, so you can enjoy the marvelous Lucca open air antiquity market.
Guests at Casa Mateucci have arrived in Paradise – and there are so many things to experience near the villa that it’s hard to pack everything you will want to do into just one week’s stay! Besides private cooking lessons at your villa conducted by top Tuscan chefs, we offer wine tasting both at the villa or at the awesome Enoteca Vanni located on the Piazza san Salvatore in Lucca. In addition to the treasure trove of art residing in Lucca’s 100 churches and splendid museums, there is the Puccini opera festival with an opera every evening. Although the operas rotate amongst five different locations, we particularly recommend experiencing the power of a performance at the San Giovanni Basilique, one of the most beautiful churches in all of the world. The Lucca Summer Festival features major performers; the Eagles, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Lenny Kravitz and Robbie Williams have headlined the festival in recent years. Florence’s world famous museums, the Uffizi and l’Accademia are only an hour from the villa. No stay in Lucca is complete without an excursion to Cinque Terre, the picturesque UNESCO world heritage site, which can be reached by train, car or private yacht and the Leaning Tower of Pisa is only a 25 minute drive from the villa. Sportsmen will love the area with four major golf courses fairly nearby – the Tirrenia Golf club in Pisa, Versilia on the coast, Montecatini Golf Club set in rolling olive groves, the stunning Pavoniere in Prato as well as the course at Poggio dei Medici close to Florence. The villa’s guests can enjoy tennis at seven different nearby private courts. There are a plethora of bike trails past historical sights and vineyards ranging from leisurely to challenging. Horseback riding is close to the villa – and lessons for all levels are available. The seaside town of Forte dei Marmi is only a short 25 minute drive and Tuscandream can get you a private beachside cabana at a prime resort such as Twiga. Several fabulous restaurants are within walking distance including the magnificent Cucina dello Scompiglio, and the popular La Bimbotta is a delightful informal place to have a night of pizza and pasta. La Cecca is a famous trattoria only two minutes drive from the villa, and there are other close by gems including the fabulous seafood restaurant, Skipper and our personal “hole in the wall” favorite pizza parlor “Ceylon Pizza” which is only three minutes from the villa. There are several supermarkets nearby – the best of which is Esselunga a short, five minute drive from Casa Matteucci, one of the best lucca villa rentals.
Casa Matteucci is guaranteed to provide the perfect, relaxing but at the same time stimulating holiday for any family or group of friends wishing to live la dolce vita in a splendid surrounding!
GROUND FLOOR – Entering through the main entrance foyer to the left is a grand salon furnished with comfortable sofas and armchairs. There is a fireplace with music system, a television room with satellite television. This leads to a domed dining room, which adjoins the incredible cook’s kitchen. There is a guest study area (which can be converted into a seventh bedroom upon request) with telephone, fax, and computer facilities – and the villa has Wifi internet. There is a cloakroom, bathroom and laundry room with a washer and dryer.
FIRST FLOOR – Up the stone staircase one comes to the six sunny and resplendent bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom, and is furnished with a Queen sized bed, beautiful wardrobes and has beamed ceilings and original terracotta floors.
Casa Matteucci features a lovely floodlit swimming pool overlooking the charming Vorno valley and hills. It has a little lake with its own private island which can be reached by a wooden bridge. The island is perfect for reading a book, or sitting and watching how beautiful the world can be.
There is a lovely outdoor dining table and chairs which is perfect for al fresco dining.
• Vorno – 500 meters
• Lucca – 8 Kilometers
• Forte de Marmi – 41 Kilometers
• Cinque Terre – 81 Kilometers
• Florence – 82 Kilometers
• Siena 144 Kilometers
• Rome – 382 Kilometers
2023 Rental Price
Includes daily maid service except for Wednesdays, chef service for breakfast and guests’ choice of either lunch or dinner
- High Season (June, July, August, September, Christmas & Easter) – 15,000 Euros per week
- Mid Season (April, May, October) – 13,500 Euros per week
- Low Season (all other months) – 12.000 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Daily cook service for breakfast and lunch or dinner except Wednesdays – food and beverage costs : 12 Euros per person per breakfast and meals will be divided in: Standard Menu: 40 euros per person composed by: starter, main course, dessert, coffee, unlimited water and soft drinks + 1 bottler of wine every 4 people. The menu can either be fish or meat. Special Menu: 55 euros per person composed by: starter, first course, second course, dessert, coffee unlimited water and soft drinks + 1 bottler of wine every 4 people. The menu can either be fish or meat.
- Daily Maid Service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday off)
- English Speaking Concierge
- Pool attendant
- Porter service for check in and check out
- Access to tennis court, football and volley fields
- Linen change of Saturday and Wednesday
- Internet wireless connection 30 MB in every room
Villa Matteucci rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
- Additional chef, maid and staff service
- Grocery shopping
- Extra beds and cribs
- Chauffeur Service
- Car Rental
- Wine cellar and wine tastings – we have a well stocked private wine cellar at Villa Controni. A professional sommelier can be brought to create a custom wine tasting program for your group
- Tuscan Cooking School – Lunchtime or evening cooking lessons with our professional chefs can be booked at Villa Controni
- Laundry: We are pleased to offer personal laundry service as well as make arrangements for any dry cleaning requirements
- Baby Sitting Service
- Private guides for tours of Lucca, Cinque Terre, Florence and Siena
- Complete Luxury Travel Agent Services
- Wedding Planning Service
- Corporate Events Coordinator
- Massage and aesthetic treatment – Professional masseuses can be brought to the villa as required. We can also arrange treatments at tne nearby spas in Montecatini, Monsummano Terme, San Giuliano and Tirrenia.