- Heated Pool
- Pizza Oven
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet
Borgo Gerlino is one of the luxury villas in Tuscany with a pool and delightful nine bedrooms situated in a charming position in the hills, between the provinces of Siena and Arezzo, just outside the picturesque village of Ambra. Tracing its origins back to the Middle Ages, this Chianti villa was recently rebuilt to create a luxurious and comfortable mansion which is the perfect place to enjoy life under the Tuscan Sun.
Offering nine bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and picture postcard views of the rolling hills of Chianti, Borgo Gerlino is perfect for weddings and family reunions. Borgo Gerlino features a floor heating and cooling system which radiates either heat or cold air as needed. There are 22 inch flat screen HD Televisions in every bedroom, with English language satellite programing. The villa also features a heated swimming pool, & hot tub. Gerlino is only an hour’s drive from Florence, approximately twenty minutes from Siena, and only two hours from Rome, and is the perfect vacation home for people wishing to explore the real Tuscany – and it is a gorgeous setting for a small and intimate wedding.
Ground Floor: Featuring a main hall with a stone fireplace, a central arc made with original bricks and a beam ceiling. Also, there is a wide dining room for 20 people and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. The villa is entirely equipped with a floor climate system which provides heat and some cooling in the summer.
Raised Floor: Features a laundry room and 2 double bedrooms with private bathrooms and satellite television. One of the two bedrooms has independent outdoor access and are perfect for elderly people who do not want to go up steps.
First Floor: On the first floor are 5 double bedrooms, all with bathroom and satellite television. Two of these bedrooms are “suites” and one of them has an independent entrance, king beds and wide showers.
The Annex: Ten meters across the courtyard from Borgo Gerlino is a two bedroom annex. The annex features two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
The Outer Building: There is another separate small building which houses the villa’s hot tub, which can comfortably accommodate 6 people.
Borgo Gerlino is surrounded by 5 hectares of olive groves.
Gerlino has a 12 meter by 6 meter heated swimming pool. Next to the swimming pool is a covered area with outdoor dining table and chairs for dining al fresco.
- Ambra – 7 Kilometers
- Siena – 17 Kilometers
- Arezzo – 40 Kilometers
- Florence – 50 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 63 Kilometers
- Florence Airport – 67 Kilometers
- Lucca – 121 Kilometers
- Pisa – 132 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 182 Kilometers
- Rome – 241 Kilometers
- Venice – 262 Kilometers
- High Season (June 27th – August 29th) – 11.300 Euros per week
- Mid Season (May 30th – June 27th; May 3rd – August 29th & October 3rd) – 9.000 Euros per week
- Easter Week (April 11th – April 18th) – 9.200 euros
- Low Season (rest of the year) – 8.200 euros
Borgo Gerlino rents exclusively on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
INCLUDED IN THE WEEKLY COST
- Welcome Basket
- Final Cleaning
- Maid service 2 hours a day
- Garbage removal (Sunday excluded)
- Hair Dryer in each room
- Linens and Towels
EXTRAS ON REQUEST
- If guests would like the pool heated the cost is 700 Euros per week
- Heating system on 700 Euros per week
- Extra cleaning 15 Euros per hour – minimum 2 hours
- Linen & Towel change – 30 euros per person
- Chef service for breakfast, lunch and dinner – ask about our offers
- Grocery shopping – 70 Euros + cost of the grocery
- Wine tasting Tours
- Guided tours to Florence and Siena
- Car rental and complete travel planning services
- Wedding planning service