Tuscan Country Style Villa – Chiusarella
- Air Conditioned
- English Speaking Concierge
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Wifi Internet
- Workout Room with Cardiovascular and weight equipment
Chiusarella is a large independent Tuscan Country Style Villa on an exclusive estate in the Chianti Classico region, walking distance from the village of san Gusme’. It is a fully air-conditioned two story villa with one bedroom at the ground floor and three bedrooms at the first floor, with five bathrooms total, three of which are en-suite. At the ground floor there are also a large living room, a spacious fully equipped kitchen with dining area and TV room.
The area outside the kitchen features a large porch with a long dining table seating twelve people for dining al fresco. Next to the porch is a terrace with outdoor lounge area and sunshades for fantastic sunset views while relaxing and sipping Tuscan wines.
Above the villa, in the upper part of the garden, there is a former barn with a terrace and the exclusively private infinity swimming pool. From both the pool and the terrace are stunning views of the ‘Chianti’ countryside and the medieval village of San Gusmè.
Served by a kitchen and bathroom located in the lower floor of the barn, the terrace is equipped with another barbecue, and outdoor seating where slow meals can be shared with your family and friends. A new addition is the gym located in the barn near the pool.
Chiusarella has three fireplaces, full central heating and a centralised system of air conditioning throughout the house. The Villa is also well equipped with powerful WiFi serving the entire villa and pool, cable and satellite TV and ‘Bose’ sound system with ‘Bluetooth’ connectivity.
This Tuscan Country Style Villa has been renovated to high standards with modern comforts for up to eight people to enjoy in luxury and style the relaxing calm of the Chianti Classico countryside, but still less than 30 minutes of the city of Siena.
This tuscan villa is an ideal vacation rental for family groups or friends to ‘get together’. With inclusive luxury concierge services our guests are assured of a memorable vacation in one of the most beautiful regions of the world.
2023 Weekly Prices –
- Spring & Fall & Winter holidays– Apr 1st to May 13th & 16th Dec to 7th Jan- 9534 Euros
- Summer Season – May 13th -10th June– 9660 Euros
- High Summer Season – June 11th to July 2th – July 9th to Aug 13th – Aug 20th to Sept 16th – 10419 Euros
- Palio weeks – July 2nd to July 9th & August 13th to August 20th – 11144 Euros
- Late Summer Season – 16th Sept & 21st October – 9913 Euros
- Fall Season & Low Season- 21st Oct to 16th Dec & 10th Jan to 1st April- 9281 Euros
- Complimentary Concierge
- Hospitality amenities – House wine, spirits, coffee, oil and house consumables
- Bathroom toiletries, are offered inclusive throughout the stay.
Cleaning and change of linen are provided every three/four days for stays