- Air Conditioned
- Central Music System
- Computer Facilities
- Daily Cleaning Service
- DVD Player
- English Speaking Concierge
- Full Staff
- Gardener and Pool service
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Office with telephone, fax, internet access and Computer facilities
- Satellite TV with dual capacity video
- Security/Surveillance system
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
- Wine library with private collection of Tuscan/Italian wines
Guests at Villa Lenka have firmly arrived in Paradise – and there are so many things to experience near the villa that it’s hard to pack everything you will want to do into just one week’s stay! Besides private cooking lessons at your villa conducted by top Tuscan chefs, we offer wine tasting both at the villa or at the awesome Enoteca Vanni located on the Piaza san Salvatore in Lucca.
In addition to the treasure trove of art residing in Lucca’s 100 churches and splendid museums, there is the Puccini opera festival with an opera every evening. Although the operas rotate amongst five different locations, we particularly recommend experiencing the power of a performance at the San Giovanni Basilique, one of the most beautiful churches in all of the world.
The Lucca Summer Festival features major performers; the Eagles, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Lenny Kravitz and Robbie Williams have headlined the festival in recent years. Florence’s world-famous museums, the Uffizi and l’Accademia are only an hour from the villa. No stay in Lucca is complete without an excursion to Cinque Terre, the picturesque UNESCO world heritage site, which can be reached by train, car, or private yacht and the Leaning Tower of Pisa is only a 25-minute drive from the villa.
Sportsmen will love the area with four major golf courses fairly nearby – the Tirrenia Golf club in Pisa, Versilia on the coast, Montecatini Golf Club set in rolling olive groves, the stunning Pavoniere in Prato as well as the course at Poggio dei Medici close to Florence.
The villa’s guests can enjoy tennis at seven different nearby private courts. There are a plethora of bike trails past historical sights and vineyards ranging from leisurely to challenging. Horseback riding is close to the villa – and lessons for all levels are available. The seaside town of Forte dei Marmi is only a short 25-minute drive and Tuscandream can get you a private beachside cabana at a prime resort such as Twiga.
La Cecca is a famous trattoria less than a minute’s walk from the villa, and there are other closeby gems including the magnificent Cucina dello Scompiglio. The popular La Bimbotta is a delightful informal place to have a night of pizza and pasta which are a two-minute drive from the villa. We also would like to mention the fabulous seafood restaurant, Skipper is seven minutes from the villa and our personal favourite “hole in the wall” pizza parlor “Ceylon Pizza” which is only moments away by car. There are several supermarkets nearby – the best of which is Esselunga a short, five-minute drive from Villa Lenka.
Entering Villa Lenka you cannot but be struck by the sheer opulence. The rooms are large and many have walls adorned by gorgeous frescoes. On the ground floor, there is a large formal dining room, and a breakfast room, an aristocratic living room with stereo, satellite television, and DVD, a huge central kitchen with a traditional Tuscan wood-burning oven, a library, card room, and billiard room.
In the basement is a well-stocked wine cellar. On the upper floors are the seven large double bedrooms each with its own en suite bath. Four of the bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and three of the bedrooms are furnished with twin bedrooms. Each bedroom has individually controlled air-condition and heating systems and its own phone line. Each floor has its own kitchen.
Villa Lenka has spectacular gardens with two small lakes and several ponds and fountains. There is a phenomenal floodlit swimming pool measuring twenty by ten meters with depths ranging from 1.5 to 3 meters.
- Vorno – 2 Kilometers
- Lucca – 6 Kilometers
- Pisa – 19 Kilometers
- Forte dei Marmi – 25 Kilometers
- Florence – 70 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 83 Kilometers
- San Gimignano – 126 Kilometers
- Siena – 141 Kilometers
- Milan – 279 Kilometers
- Rome Fiumicino Airport – 380 Kilometers
2021-2022 Rental Price
Includes daily maid service, chef service for daily breakfast and your choice of daily chef service for either lunch or dinner.
- High Season (June, July, August, September, Christmas & Easter) – 20,500 Euros per week
- Mid Season (April, May, October) – 18,500 Euros per week
- Low Season (all other months) – 15,000 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL COST:
- Daily cook service for breakfast and lunch or dinner except for Wednesdays – food and beverage costs : 12 Euros + VAT per person per breakfast and 40 Euros + VAT per person per meat menu, 45 Euros + VAT per person per fish menu.
- Daily Maid Service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday off)
- English Speaking Concierge
- Pool attendant
- Porter service for check in and check out
- Access to tennis court, football and volley fields
- Linen change of Saturday and Wednesday
- Internet wireless connection 30 MB in every room
- Additional chef, maid and staff service
- Grocery shopping
- Extra beds and cribs
- Chauffeur Service
- Car Rental
- Wine cellar and wine tastings – we have a well stocked private wine cellar at Villa Controni. A professional sommelier can be brought to create a custom wine tasting program for your group
- Tuscan Cooking School – Lunchtime or evening cooking lessons with our professional chefs can be booked at Villa Controni
- Laundry: We are pleased to offer personal laundry service as well as make arrangements for any dry cleaning requirements
- Baby Sitting Service
- Private guides for tours of Lucca, Cinque Terre, Florence and Siena
- Complete Luxury Travel Agent Services
- Wedding Planning Service
- Corporate Events Coordinator
- Massage and aesthetic treatment – Professional masseuses can be brought to the villa as required. We can also arrange treatments at tne nearby spas in Montecatini, Monsummano Terme, San Giuliano and Tirrenia.