- Air Conditioned
- DVD Player
- Hair dryers in every bedroom
- Pizza Oven
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi Internet
Casale Serena is a stellar recently renovated three bedroom air conditioned lake view villa located in the Province of Lucca near the town of Marissa offering stunning views of Lago Massaciuccoli (Puccini’s lake).
Featuring three bedrooms and sleeping eight people, this charming and affordable villa is perfect for a group of friends or for a family who want to take advantage of its strategic location near Lucca. It is just minutes from the Mediterranean Sea beaches in nearby Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi and is within easy driving distance of Florence, Pisa and Cinque Terre.
To see if Casale Serena is available in the dates you are interested in please click here – Availability Casale Serena
Casale Serena is composed of three floors. Entering on the ground floor you come into a lovely living room with an open fireplace, and a flatscreen television, with international DVD. There is a well equipped kitchen, which opens out to the covered veranda with a large dining table and a pizza oven. There is a small satellite studio which has two sofa beds and a guest bathroom. Finally there is a laundry room with a washing machine and dryer.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Each of these bedrooms has sea views over the Mediterranean and the bathrooms are equipped with showers. All the bedrooms have mosquito screens.
The top floor features a spacious suite with an open fireplace, TV/DVD and a bathroom with a freestanding tub.
Casale Serena is located on 400 square meters of land, and has stunning views of the Mediterranean and Lago Passaciuccoli.
There is a swimming pool measuring 16 meters by four meters with a shower. Surrounding the pool are reclining sun lounges and umbrellas.
There is a pergola with a large dining table which is perfect for al fresco dining
- Massarosa – 4 Kilometers
- Viareggio – 9 Kilometers
- Forte dei Marmi – 21 Kilometers
- Lucca – 22 Kilometers
- Pisa – 40 Kilometers
- Cinque Terre – 62 Kilometers
- Florence – 93 Kilometers
- Siena – 158 Kilometers
- Rome – 355 Kilometers
2020 Rental Prices
- High Season (June 22nd – August 29th) 5,980 Euros per week
- Middle Season (May 30th – June 22nd & August 29th – September 26th, Christmas – New Year) 5,200 Euros per week
- Low Season (Jan 4th – May 30th & September 26th – Dec 19th) 3,990 Euros per week
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Final cleaning
- Water and gas for cooking
- Electricity and air conditioning if doesn’t exceed 100 euros per week
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
Not included or upon request:
- Damage deposit – 1000 euro to be paid villa with balance
- Central heating upon consumption
- Electricity and air-conditioning over the consumption of Euro 100 per week
- Extra linen change
- Extra maid service Euro 15 per hour
- Cook + table service starting from Euro 240 per meal + the cost of groceries and drinks
- Breakfast service
- Cooking lessons
- Professional masseur
• Guided Tours to Florence, Lucca, Pisa
• Wine Tasting Tours
• Cooking lessons
• Professional Masseur
• Travel Planning Services